Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced tech marketer who has proved that they can help scale an ambitious consumer-facing business?
Our new client is a challenger brand in the financial services world, they have just secured their second round of funding and now want to invest seriously in marketing. We are looking for someone who is commercially savvy and will be able to contribute to broader business questions. You will start off as sole marketer so will need to be very hands on and it is essential that are a very able digital marketer.
A great time for the business, which is looking to double its employees in the next few months, including this critical hire. As an early employee and senior hire, you'll have a huge say in defining culture and you'll have uncapped opportunities for progression, learning and exposure to different areas of the business. You will:
- Report directly to the founders, owning the B2C growth strategy
- Hire and manage the marketing/growth team
- Rapidly scale up successful existing marketing channels
- Continuously experiment, quickly and effectively, across multiple new channels, scaling up those that work
- Develop the brand and multiply organic growth.
It is absolutely key that you are a proven tech start up/scale up growth marketer and have demonstrated success in a B2C business. Please only apply if you have this.
You'll have great team leadership skills, you'll be an analytical, data savvy, results-driven marketer and totally hands on.