Salary: c£60,000 Job Type: Permanent
Ready to develop and execute the growth marketing strategy for an award winning B2B ecommerce agency?
Award winning B2B agency providing ecommerce solutions, with an unrivalled retail client portfolio. With solid values at the heart of their business, their focus is centred on their customers: helping them grow through enabling their digital transformation journeys
We are working on an exciting new opportunity with a small but perfectly formed - and award winning - B2B agency. Specialising in e-commerce solutions for the retail sector they have a client portfolio second to none and are looking to grow their reputation and their customer base still further.
They are looking for a strategic yet hands on Head of Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategy. Reporting directly into the senior leadership team and supported by a great marketing exec this role seeks to help them drive the business forwards developing standout content to grow awareness and to drive quality leads.
Key responsibilities include:
· Design, develop and execute integrated marketing plans to deliver on the strategy and key KPIs (increased brand awareness, deliver quality leads to sales team)
· Identify opportunities to raise the company profile in the UK amongst target audience (e.g. content strategy, speaker opportunities, events, awards)
· Drive demand generation with the development of end to end acquisition campaigns across all touchpoints
· Maintaining digital presence across social channels and website
· Support the sales function in the development of collateral as required
· Manage and develop one Marketing Executive
If you'd like to join this winning business then you will of course bring top notch interpersonal skills, including your warmth, resilience and enthusiasm. And you will need to be able to demonstrate your abilities in the following key areas:
- B2B lead generation
- understanding of the digital/tech marketplace
- strong grasp of ecommerce
- be both strategic and hands on, a self starter yet a genuine member of the team
- developing and recognising great content
- building awareness and acquisition campaigns to B2B (ideally B2B2C) audiences
- event and partnership marketing
To find out more, please get in touch without delay. Our client is keen to get someone on board!