Salary: £55,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Digital Marketing leader with a B2C background needed for a leading law firm. Can be based in London or Manchester.
My client is a specialist law firm with some of the country's leading personal injury, product liability, international and human rights teams based in London.
As Head of Digital, you will be a key member of the marketing management team with input into direction and strategy, and will bring extensive SEO, PPC, social and digital marketing knowledge. You will work closely with each area to ensure brand and messaging consistency through all digital marketing channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to build market recognition and deliver pipeline objectives
- Drive enquiries through digital activity including SEO, PPC, email and social media.
- Building, implementing, and maintaining a consistent and high impact brand strategy, including content style and brand copy guidelines.
- Overall responsibility for reviewing and managing the digital journey and ensuring the UX is optimised for conversion.
- Manage email marketing campaign lifecycle from development to performance, focusing on segmentation, personalisation, and automation, using HubSpot.
- Provide on-going digital innovation by being aware of the latest consumer trends, technologies, and platforms.
- Manage a team, setting objectives, direction, and priorities; and ensuring best practice and process are followed to provide a consistent and high-quality standard of service delivery
- Coach, advise and share information on digital content, communications, and digital marketing services, firm-wide, and encourage a 'digital first' approach
- Design and implement frameworks to monitor and measure the impact of digital marketing initiatives, including planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Produce KPI dashboards to track performance and trends on all digital channels, including social media.
- Manage and track marketing budget, spend and ROI
- Experience in a senior digital marketing role, managing a team and working with budgets more than 200k. Seen as a digital authority both internally and externally
- The ability to develop, implement and manage the overall umbrella digital marketing strategy, and work with the team to develop individual strategies for key digital areas
- Significant experience in running paid campaigns (social and PPC) and website management (SEO and tracking).
- Strong e-mail marketing strategy experience and knowledge of HubSpot
- A working knowledge of all key elements of the marketing tech stack with recent hands-on experience of building out digital marketing infrastructure, and best practice
- External agency management experience, including budget spend, tactical activity and ad-hoc agency support
- Strong knowledge of IT & information governance, including GDPR