Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have growth marketing experience, working with a developer audience? If so, this could be for you!
This exciting tech start-up provide a global data stream network, allowing developers and businesses to focus on building next-generation applications, services, and APIs.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing strategies to improve awareness, acquisition and referral. Your main duties will include:
- drawing up a social media strategy to connect the business with developer communities
- promoting developer-focussed content on platforms such as Reddit, Quora and Twitter
- defining community engagement metrics
- monitoring SEO and user engagement
- working alongside the Developer Relations team to boost presence at industry events
This is a 100% remote working role.
To be considered for this great Growth Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar growth marketing role for a developer audience is ESSENTIAL: IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED ON COMMMUNICATIONS DIRECTED SPECIFICALLY TO DEVELOPERS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED SO PLEASE MAKE SUCH EXPERIENCE CLEAR IN YOUR CV!
- experience engaging with developers and technical communities, preferably in a cloud/SaaS environment
- knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and web traffic metrics
- prior experience in community engagement and social media marketing
If this Growth Marketing Manager role sounds like your ideal next move, then apply today!