Salary: £25,000 Location: Greater London,South West London Job Type: Permanent
Great travel-based jewellery business needs a great Graphic Designer. If you want lots of training and development, and great exposure to a huge range of design work, apply now!
Our client creates the most wonderful local brands for people to treat themselves on holiday. This family business began by helping people to celebrate and treasure this time with an incredible choice of beautifully designed jewellery, sourced direct and working with talented designers to create the perfect pieces for everyone to cherish.
Reporting into the Brand Manager, the Graphic Designer will work across four brands to design and deliver excellent creative work. This is an office-based job requiring you to be in Thames Ditton 5 days/week.
Collaborating with the marketing team, you will conceptualise and deliver excellent creative material that is on brand and effective. This may include creating assets with in house photography or briefing photographers.
You'll work with both digital and printed media such as brochures, flyers, maps, POS information, adverts, in store signage and billboards.
This Graphic Designer role will suit anyone with:
- Creative design experience for an exciting brand, working in house or for an agency, is essential
- First rate design qualifications
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline
- An awareness of current trends and the ability to interpret those into fantastic creative ideas that are relevant to the retail market and commercial benefit
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven approach and the ability to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills
- The ability to pro-actively initiate ideas to constantly improve the quality of our design
- Experience dealing with printers
If you say yes to all of this and thrive working in a small but excellent team and make great things happen whilst having a lot of fun along the way, don't delay, apply online now!