Salary: £45000, FTC 6 months (potential T2P) Job Type: Freelance
Own the global website and content strategy for leading executive search firm, driving impact, reach and lead generation
One of the world's largest executive search firms, our client has a well deserved reputation for integrity and excellence. Creative and insightful they build meaningful partnerships with clients and candidates alike, across a range of sectors and continents.
Working as part of a small, collaborative Marketing team you will have ownership of the website and content on a global level.
- maximise the website reach, impact and lead generation
- manage the website to ensure SEO is optimised and advise on/input new content as appropriate
- co-ordinate and create web content
- advise and manage local country sites on best practice
- manage analytics/dashboard to evaluate all aspects of performance
- maintain CMS.
To be successful in this role you have:
- experience in all aspects of content writing, commissioning and editing
- experience in managing and evolving a complex website
- experience in CMS
- excellent B2B experience, ideally from the professional services or education sectors
- excellent stakeholder skills, ideally from an international perspective
Whilst this role is a 6 month FTC,there is scope for it to extend and/or convert to a permanent position for the right candidate.