Salary: £55,000-£65,000 Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
This household name tech brand is hiring a new team! This is a fixed term contract opportunity.
This well know global tech brand is growing an EMEA events team. They're looking for a creative thinking, high-performing candidate with a passion for technology and profound experience in project management. Join them to create outstanding, best-in class events, conferences and tradeshows that excite and delight the company's digital marketing customers across Europe!
This busy, exciting Events Project Manager role will involve:
- establishing and projecT managing project plans independently and ensure events are delivered on time and budget
- co-ordinate project meetings and drive the event agenda
- keeping track of timelines and proactively communicate on project progress
- managing and planning event budgets
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- strong B2B software experience, ideally Enterprise
- experience in event management
- outstanding project management skills (ideally qualifications to back this up)
- German or French language skills a plus!
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!