Salary: £120 - 150 per day - Three months Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Freelance
Fabulous freelance events marketing opportunity for someone with good digital skills.
Our client is a B2B publishing and events company in East Croydon (15 mins. south from Victoria, London Bridge and Blackfriars on key routes by train and 30 mins. from Brighton).
Working in a fast paced dynamic environment, as Events Marketing Executive you will support the events marketing manager to deliver a world class, brand enhancing communication programme for the events. This will include:
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of email campaigns
- Project manage and produce event collateral brochures
- Write, implement and manage promotional copy for brochures, leaflets, letters and online media packs
- Co-ordinate activity across key digital channels; email, web, social media and print
To be considered for this Events Marketing Executive role you will have:
- Previous event marketing experience, gained in either a B2B or B2C media organisation
- Good working knowledge of social media scheduling tools
- Good copy writing ability and strong attention to detail
- Google analytics knowledge or similar
- Experience of working with a PPC management tool
IF this sounds like you then apply now!