Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Fabulous new Social Media role in global FMCG company - great brands - blank sheet of paper!
They are a super ethical FMCG business that had a portfolio of challenger brands but which have been so successful, they are now up there with the 'big boys'. But despite their success, they are committed to doing business with a purpose - always considering their impact on people (customers, community and their team) and the planet. They thrive on clean values, sustainability and bold inventions.
Responsibilities for this Social Media Manager role include:
- Develop the annual social media strategy plan for 3 key brands, refine the strategy for each of their EU markets (UK, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands), and outline the programs required to obtain the goals you determine need to be met to drive the business forward.
- Own the full brand to demand social campaign including; strategy, content creation, implementation, optimisation and analytics.
- Take overall ownership of their content strategy, working with the existing team to devise and implement a strategic approach to content marketing.
- Briefing and working alongside their inhouse Studio for the creation of meaningful social content that will excite the audiences across all of their brands and markets
- Develop and implementing best practice guidelines and tone of voice whilst working with local markets to ensure consistency of message
- Create close working relationships with the leading social platforms including Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram – feedback relevant information to the brand teams.
To be considered for this Social Media Manager role you must have Agency or Client side experience in Social Media Management including:
- Solid experience in using and strategising the use of social platforms for brands. You’ll have a finger on the pulse of all the latest social media trends & emerging platforms (think TikTok, Clubhouse) along with more traditional channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Highly results-driven, customer-centric, collaborative, and experienced social media professional, and able to work with colleagues at all levels, ensuring impressive campaigns are delivered with significant results.
- Significant digital content experience either in a well-known consumer brand or an agency
- A proven track record in delivering best in class content-based marketing campaigns across multiple markets.
- Experience of working with and briefing agencies/freelancers
- Exceptional writing skills and creative flair
- Must have experience in building a network of influencers
This is a super new role in a fabulous business. You’ll have a blank sheet of paper to define and drive the social media strategy and on-going activity for a well known portfolio of ethical brands. You’ll need to be excited by the chance to put your commercial mindedness to good use and be a source of creativity and inspiration to the team you’ll be working with.
Location is the only potential issue – you’ll probably be best to be based in Surrey, Hampshire or Berkshire – however it is just over an hour’s commute from London Waterloo.