Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 + various benefits, 10-12 month c Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
We're seeking a development-oriented, self-motivated Engagement Manager to join a team of entrepreneurial thinkers.
A leading global brand, marketing, and innovation consultancy.
Within this global brand, marketing and innovation consultancy, Engagement Managers play a key role in leading client engagements, guiding the team on research, setting the vision for deliverables, coaching teams, and presenting strategies to globally recognised clients.
You will serve as the primary client contact for engagements, working both laterally and
vertically with the team of Partners, Principals, and Associate Consultants to ensure that ideas are flawlessly presented to both clients and the broader marketing community. In addition, you'll be inspiring and developing those you work with, as well as providing thought leadership for the firm. You will have a team of Associate Consultants reporting to you, whose development, growth, and career trajectory you will be responsible for.
Critically important will be your ability to build relationships, not only internally but of course with clients. Typical engagements include developing brand strategies, segmenting customer audiences, understanding consumer journeys, envisioning future growth pathways, and guiding innovation strategy.
Strong candidates will bring a blend of both analytical and creative skills to bear on client problems but more specifically we're looking for the following:-
- a branding/marketing, management consulting, brand management or market research background
- strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- demonstrated leadership skills, both vertically and laterally, leading teams, and
inspiring those around you
- ability to work cross-functionally, with a solid understanding of market research
- love of, and nose for, brands, marketing, and innovation
- avaiilability to start in July/early August
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply' below.