Salary: £35,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a superstar Email Marketing/CRM Exec ready to step up and join an amazing company? We have your next job!
Our client works with schools in the UK and abroad to provide vocational training and work experience events for 12-18 year olds. They give young people the knowledge, experience and networks to help them succeed. Never has their work been so important. This company is young, dynamic, supportive and fun. They are growing at an incredible rate and they really reward their team. If you're looking for a company where you can learn and grow, this is the place for you.
As Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Design and implement stunning email marketing campaigns
- Create automated workflows for customer journeys from sign up to conversion
- Create segmentation strategies for data input
- Analyse campaign performance and optimisations, track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates, abandoned carts)
- A/B test all aspects of campaigns for optimum CTR
- Conduct reporting and high-level analysis of all campaigns
- Writing and implementing email marketing strategy (B2C and B2B2C)
The successful Email Marketing Manager has:
- Proven experience creating automated workflows, A/B testing emails and using data to improve email campaigns
- Proven knowledge of technical side of email marketing including use of email marketing tools as well as best practices
- High-level understanding/a proven experience of Mailchimp or Klayvio
- working experience in digital marketing, ideally in the education industry
- Demonstrable experience leading or helping to email campaigns both B2C and B2B2C
- Proven experience working with large databases
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with design software (Canva/Adobe suite)
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.