Salary: £40-60,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Experienced, proactive Email/CRM Marketing Manager with a passion for education and young people? Get in touch today!
Our client works with schools in the UK and abroad to provide vocational training and work experience events for 12-18 year olds. They give young people the knowledge, experience and networks to help them succeed. Never has their work been so important. This company is young, dynamic, supportive and fun. They are growing at an incredible rate and they really reward their team. If you're looking for a company where you can learn and grow, this is the place for you.
As Email and CRM Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead of the email marketing strategy (b2b and b2c)
- Design and deliver a range of creative email marketing campaigns and triggered customer comms journeys
- Create automated workflows for customer journeys from sign up to conversion
- Create segmentation strategies for data input
- Analyse campaign performance and optimisations, track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates, abandoned carts)
- A/B test all aspects of campaigns for optimum CTR
- Conduct reporting and high-level analysis of all campaigns
The successful Email and CRM Marketing Manager has:
- Relevant CRM and email marketing experience
- a track record of creating automated workflows, A/B testing, and using data to improve email campaigns
- An understanding of e-commerce
- Proven knowledge of technical side of email marketing including email flows, personalisation and segmentation
- High-level understanding/a proven experience of Mailchimp or Klayvio
- Demonstrable experience leading email campaigns both B2C and B2B2C
- Proven experience working with large databases
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with design software (Canva/Adobe suite)
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.