Salary: £50,000 Location: East of England,Cambridgeshire Job Type: Permanent
Looking for an Ecommerce Specialist with experience setting up an Ecommerce function. Cambridge based global biotech.
My client is a global biotech company who support customers at the forefront of life science research, empowering faster scientific discovery. They are heavily involved in supporting the work of scientists involved in COVID-19 drug and vaccine development and have been voted one of the best employers in the UK.
As Ecommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for oversight, management and performance of dynamic digital merchandising. You will have extensive experience in the planning, strategy and day-to-day management of merchandising within an ecommerce environment, and will grow sales and market share by developing product strategies and stories. You will be the leader in delivering against dynamic merchandising, timelines and dependencies in partnership with key internal stakeholders and teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the Digital Merchandising execution program
- Optimise digital channels to drive sales of products and solutions through managing targeted product recommendations and promotion points, globally
- Planning, testing and execution of dynamic merchandising omni-channel campaigns in collaboration with internal teams
- Align the overall digital merchandising and product recommendations strategy with strategic focus areas in mind
- Work with the Marketing Analytics & Insights team to provide meaningful analysis that support campaign optimisation and post-campaign reporting
- Optimise the search experience to deliver right product to the right customer at the right time through developing strong category merchandising solutions to help customers implement shopper-centric behaviours
- Develop and own product category level strategies
- Experience leveraging digital marketing platforms to drive digital marketing campaigns that deliver results in an ecommerce environment
- Proven experience managing in a production environment with multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong storytelling capabilities
- Analytical; skilled at working with research studies and generating insights & analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience leading and/or working with multifunctional teams