Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Very successful D2C publishing business needs a tip top digital marketer to drive customer acquisition.
Collaborative, friendly, informal, passionate are just 4 words that describe this almost unique publishing business. They sell globally and have an exquisite range of products that appeal to people who simply love a good book and want to enjoy the look and feel as well as the words. Their books are prized by book lovers of all ages the world over.
Our client is seeking a Senior eCommerce/Digital Marketing Manager to optimise their online sales and presence whilst conveying a consistent brand image.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing the Magento Enterprise website
- Develop, plan and implement existing and new strategies for paid digital channels, working closely with external media agency
- Develop and manage an effective CRO programme to increase conversion rate
- Research and analyse ecommerce developments and make recommendations for website and SEO
- Brief and supervise external website developers to ensure an efficient flow of upgrades and other projects to completion, including organising in-house testing and feedback
- Ensure GTM, and all other tracking technologies are set up and functioning correctly
- Monitor and use GA/GA4, Data Studio and other business analytics to evaluate and report on website performance
- Ensure the efficient implementation and functionality of TrustPilot, ZenDesk and other website modules
- Support the Digital Content Manager with organic social media and website content and build as required.
To be perfect for this role you need to have solid experience of:
- Managing external Digital media agencies
- Customer acquisition
- Working within a D2C environment
- Google Analytics
- Magento & Hubspot are preferable
- Experience of marketing into US is a nice to have
- Understand about selling
You need to be an energetic, collaborative and creative individual who wants to work in a small but very successful and profitable business. Hybrid working, central London