Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 3-6 months pro-rata Location: Greater London,South West London Job Type: Freelance
Exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Assistant to join a retail company in a contract role.
A family owned retail business with stores across greater London this brand is all about looking after their loyal local customers.
As Ecommerce Assistant you will be responsible for managing the product range life cycle this will involve:
- Liaising with buying and suppliers to collate product information
- Uploading and defining products online, ensuring that they are search friendly to users so they are able to access the products with ease.
-Onsite digital merchandising, supporting the set up of landing pages and the categorisation of product pages.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of ecommerce and an understanding of a customer's journey, as well as:
- Experience of using content management systems, Shopify would be ideal
- Supplier and agency management
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running
If this is you and you can start asap then apply now!