Salary: To £180,000 Job Type: Permanent
Got a track record of EMEA field marketing experience across multiple marketing disciplines? Led a large team?
Our client is building a generation-defining infrastructure software company to help organisations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Established for 10 years and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of its employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. They have always had a remote-first approach believing that talent has no boundaries.
The field marketing team is a data-driven, fast-paced, collaborative worldwide team. The Director, Field Marketing - EMEA will lead the Europe, Middle East and Africa segment across regional and partner field marketing. This new role will be responsible for leading all EMEA team members, oversee coordinated initiatives across the region and be accountable for all metrics across the EMEA team.
The field marketing team executes regional and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through the sales cycle faster and more effectively. The team works closely with sales, revenue marketing, digital and product marketing to deliver results and expand the local footprint.
The right candidate for this Director – Field Marketing EMEA role will closely align field marketing efforts with the business' values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning its voice and product tools. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to an organisation and want to help build a company. You thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment and strike the balance between driving your team to clear results, while leading with kindness. You proactively align your team to company initiatives and core messaging, but also enjoy the ever-changing nature of start-ups and can adjust accordingly. You enjoy guiding direct reports, providing them with honest and direct feedback, and look for ways to lead them to self-improvement. You are very detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and are constantly ensuring your team’s work is in lockstep with marketing, sales and company needs. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your team’s efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role you can expect to:
- Lead EMEA field marketing team across regional and partner field marketing
- Work closely with EMEA sales leaders to ensure alignment across multiple teams
- Oversee execution of geographically focused campaigns and activities focused on shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. Field marketing campaigns include on- and offline tactics and span the entire sales cycle, focused by audience, region, and sometimes by vertical
- Guide the team to coordinated multi-touch marketing campaigns across subregions and quarters
- Report on EMEA results weekly, monthly and quarterly for business reviews, including analytic reports from Salesforce, Clari, and Splash
- Focus efforts on driving the enterprise business but have experience and understanding of how open source activities and IT practitioners support the company.
The successful Director – Field Marketing EMEA will have a track record of field marketing experience, leading a large team, with experience across multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns and email. You'll have:
- Strong written and verbal skills, including presentations and slide decks
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Marketo, and SplashThat with ability to learn new software quickly.
Travel across Europe and North America will be needed for internal meetings and major marketing events (upon return of travel).
Apply online now if this opportunity sounds right for you!