Salary: £29,099 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Do you have great direct marketing experience and want to work for a leading international charity? Then read on...
Our client is a much loved and admired global youth charities that helps transform communities, ensuring all young people have a sense of belonging and a place where they can thrive.
In the job of Direct Marketing Officer you will
- implement the delivery of the multi-channel direct marketing programme
- manage the creative agencies and fulfilment partners
- manage data briefs
- lead on the management of the lottery and raffle campaigns
- provide campaign analysis
The successful candidates will have
- a strong track record of direct marketing
- experience of managing creative agencies and/ or fulfilment houses
- experience of analysing campaigns and reporting on campaign results
- an understanding of managing data briefs
- excellent project management skills.
Previous experience of working in the not-for-profit sector would be desirable but are not essential.
If you can tick the boxes above, we'd like to hear from you NOW!