Salary: £35,000-£50,000 Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity for a client handler with Paid search experience to join a dynamic agency on a permanent basis- 100% remote!
Our client is an exciting specialist agency in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach clients growth goals. Through their data-driven testing process, they unlock the true growth potential of clients all over the world. Their client portfolio is impressive and with global offices this is a great time to join a thriving and successful agency.
This role is a hybrid client management/digital strategist, which will see you working closely with clients to create expert PPC strategies. Your mission will involve:
- Achieving high client satisfaction & retention through the achievement of client performance goals
- Monthly and quarterly strategy presentations (re-assessment of strategy based on performance and new insights)
- Weekly calls with clients to discuss performance on the account & business strategy.
- Weekly updates (in addition to self-serve dashboards) with bespoke Google Data Studio performance reporting.
- Managing the project (the client) and coordinating all teams’ work in cooperation with performance teams
- Establishing realistic client goal & ensuring the other teams’ understand client goals
- Researching ways to generate growth outside of our core services
- Collaboration with Head of Strategy to maintain high client happiness and satisfaction
To be considered for this role you will need to have proven experience working within PPC/Paid social/Paid search, ideally within an agency. You'll be a confident client handler, able to manage their expectations and simultaneously juggle different client accounts.
You will need to have a solid grasp of client management whilst also having a solid performance marketing understanding.
100 % Remote working - fantastic team culture with flexible working. Fantastic opportunity for growth and career progression whilst working with a professional, fun, supportive and friendly team! Please apply now if you are interested!