Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 - 11 months Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
Do you have excellent paid digital marketing experience from a B2B background? If so, this is for you!
A global leader in on-demand customer relationship management, our client delivers the world's most innovative CRM technology to businesses across the world!
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be joining the busy UK&I digital marketing team to drive awareness, sales pipeline, and market share. You will have the following duties:
- Creating and managing paid search campaigns (PPC)
- Implementing, managing and optimising paid media campaigns across other social media and display channels
- Planning, executing, and analysing A/B tests to optimise online user experience
- Reporting on paid media metrics such as clicks, leads for all online advertising activity
- Monitoring the spend and pacing on all paid media channels
- Managing relationships with agencies and key vendors (Google, LinkedIn)
To be considered for this great Digital Marketing Specialist role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience working within online advertising in the areas of PPC, display, Google Adwords, or paid social media
- experience in a similar digital marketing role within a B2B environment
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- available to start immediately
If this Digital Marketing Specialist role sounds ideal for you then apply today! All applications will get a response!