Salary: £35,000-£38,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced digital marketing exec who is passionate about food and looking to take a step up? If so, read on!
Based in central London, our client is of the UK's most popular Mexican restaurant chains. Using the best quality and freshest ingredients, they have over 50 stores across the country and are gearing up for big growth.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquiring and engaging with customers via a multi-channel digital strategy. You will:
- Create website content, monitor listings and optimise for SEO
- Manage paid advertising across social media, Google and other digital channels
- Manage the CRM strategy, including building a customer journey
- Help manage the launch of local and national campaigns
- Oversee the digital and PR aspect of new store openings
- Execute monthly reporting and brief restaurants on campaign activities and actions
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd party delivery partner
To be successful in this Digital Marketing Manager role you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
You will ideally have at least 1-2 years + in a B2C digital marketing role, with experience of:
- Website management
- Social Media
- Preparing proposals and analysing data
Some Adobe Creative Suite experience would also be beneficial.
If that sounds like you, please apply today!