Salary: £52,000 - £65,000 pro rata - 6 months Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
Do you have excellent paid digital media experience from a B2B tech background? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is a leading software and business intelligence company which aims to change the way people see data. They have a huge global client base and are continuing to grow. The lovely and close-knit EMEA team in London are looking for a Digital Media Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract.
As Digital Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and managing online demand generation campaigns across EMEA. Your main duties will include:
- collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver lead generation plans across
- EMEA media planning and buying across social, display and content partnerships
- working with publishers to manage lead generation programs including guaranteed lead programs, webinar promotion, sponsorships, whitepapers and lead management
- monitoring the EMEA performance and relevancy of the global Programmatic programmes
- analysing and reporting on paid media KPIs
To be considered for this great new Digital Media Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar digital media role within the B2B tech space
- experience of planning and buying across paid social, display (direct and programmatic) and content with a deep understanding of key lead generation KPIs
- experience of working across EMEA markets
- basic paid search, SEO and web optimisation experience would be beneficial
If this role sounds perfect for your ideal next contract, then apply today! All applications will get a response!