Salary: Circa £45,000 Job Type: Permanent
Fabulous healthy organic plant-based FMCG brand with in-store and D2C need customer centric digital master to join them
One of the UK's fastest growing plant-based brands who remain entrepreneurial at heart but have the backing and resources of large global brand. They are a truly omnichannel business that’s evenly split across online (a significant D2C business as well as major online retailers) and in-store (national grocery & OOH)
Working with a close knit cross-functional team you'll be focussed on activity that is all about growth.
- Own the implementation of the digital marketing strategy to build brand awareness & consideration, drive trial/conversion & promote retention of high value customers
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager to implement key acquisition & retention initiatives for D2C across both paid (social, search, affiliates) and owned channels (CRM, rewards/loyalty programmes, advocacy, influencer)
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager on brand digital marketing campaigns (paid social, VOD, digital display, online content partnerships)
- Work closely with Head of Content & Community on always-on owned channel activation plans (owned social, on-site content, social partnerships, influencer)
- Day-to-day management of all social media channels, email marketing (defining & targeting different cohorts, test & learn campaigns) & affiliate programme
To be considered for this role, it's essential that you come to the table with solid digital marketing experience within a D2C brand. In addition:
- Experience with CRM/email, affiliates and paid social
- Knowledge of paid search will be an added bonus
- Good understanding of data and experienced in analysing platform data to reveal and inform channel plans
- Experience of Klaviyo and Woocommerce would be helpful
If you'd like to apply you MUST have the right to work in the UK and have experience of working for a brand where D2C is very much part of the business solution.