Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Marketing Manager with strong digital knowledge and experience of driving brand awareness through digital channels.
My client is a British luxury retailer who is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience of working in the luxury sphere.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy for UK & overseas markets.
- Driving traffic to the website by executing the digital performance marketing strategy
- Driving e-commerce to help the business achieve targets
- Overseeing the implementation of digital acquisition activities across all channels
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
- Owning and developing a creative and highly adaptable approach to social media activity, in particular increasing Instagram presence
- Managing a range of digital and creative agencies
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role you will be a creative self starter who likes to use their own initiative. You will also:
- Have a background in luxury retail
- Strong digital knowledge
- A proven track record of driving businesses forward through successful digital marketing activities
- A creative and agile mindset – able to spot digital and social media trends and respond quickly to increase brand awareness
- Agency and budget management