Salary: £31-42k 6 months Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
If you can write & develop content for all digital channels & are interested in global, sustainable innovation, read on!
A global innovations consultancy working with innovators, entrepreneurs and partners to fund and encourage the development of solutions to global problems from sustainable energy and agriculture to pollution and health and wellbeing.
In the role of Digital Content Specialist, you will work with a talented team to develop bespoke digital content for websites, social media, email, newsletters, blogs etc. Your campaigns will aim to raise awareness and engagement in innovation challenges to find solutions to global problems from climate change to agriculture and education. You will need to develop a digital campaign that will engage entrepreneurs, innovators and partners to take part in the challenge.
Key to this role will be the fact that you are a confident writer, able to create copy from scratch as well as edit existing copy. You will also need to be adept at developing a range of content incl video and have experience with photoshop, illustrator etc)
Digital optimisation, SEO and PPC are also key.
To be successfully considered for the role of Digital Content Specialist, you will need:
- to be available to start a role immediately or with a minimum of 2 weeks notice
- have at least 2 years experience in a digital content role
- have hands on experience of copywriting for all digital channels
- have been responsible for developing and managing content across all digital channels (website, email, social etc)
- have a good working knowledge of digital analytics and how to optimise campaign performance
- have experience of using photoshop, illustrator, wordpress, Buffer
- ideally hands on experience of video and audio recording and editing as well as PPC and paid social
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE VALID WORKING RIGHTS FOR THE UK