Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 per year - Location: Greater London Job Type: Freelance
12 mth Contract role with responsibility for all digital content during this website migration project. London - Hybrid
Our client are a highly commercial automotive leaseplan company who have been established since the 1970's and work with various car dealers, providing customers with a range of options to suit their mobility needs.
Over the next 12 months you will be the person who is responsible for ensuring content on the website is as correct and digital friendly as it can be whilst also supporting the build of the new platform as a subject matter expert in digital authoring.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the website with a view to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction for end users.
By using the content management platform to upload and update web content, you will ensure that user journeys are optimised
Taking responsibility for all BAU activity on the website and digital support you will be the initial contact for all queries related to the website (technical and content).
- Good working knowledge of at least one CMS platform
- Understanding of technicalities on web platforms
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent grasp of English for copywriting, copy editing and proofreading
- Passionate about digital technology with a desire to keep on top of new technologies and share these best practices with the overall team
- Comfortable balancing diverse ad hoc tasks with detailed long-running projects
If you’re interested in helping create a fantastic digital experience, we’d love to hear from you.