Salary: £300-£350 per day - 2-3 months Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Corporate B2B Digital Communications Manager needed who is both strategic & hands-on. Must be available for ASAP start.
Our client is a fabulous property company based in Central London with high profile clients and portfolios. They are looking for a Digital Communications Manager to lead on corporate digital communications and content. ASAP start.
As Digital Communications Manager you will:
- develop and deliver a digital communications plan and content calendar to help engage key audiences
- own the corporate digital media channels (including website and social media), including adopting oversight of editorial, photography, video and corporate campaigns
- measure and analyse performance of the digital channels and campaigns
- support digital engagement with stakeholders and or internal audiences through
webinars, film and virtual events
- create and execute email campaigns
- champion for social media use amongst employees
- manage and curate the digital asset bank
To be successful in this Digital Communications Manager role, you MUST HAVE:
- demonstrable experience in managing digital channels for a corporate brand, either in-house or at an agency - including websites, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, MailChimp etc.
- extensive experience in creating clear, concise and engaging digital communications and copy for multiple audiences.
- extensive experience of working with a CMS
- agency management experience, including budget management
- experience in project management and successfully delivering large scale digital projects.
- excellent written skills and track record creating content for multiple channels
- strong track record of delivering performance reports, using tools such as Google Analytics and Twitter analytics
- experience in using a CMS (preferably Umbraco) for content management
- experience in using design packages e.g. Photoshop/Indesign/