Salary: Up to £45,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Customer Insight Analyst saught for this growing Digital team! Sound interesting, read on...
Our client is one of the most iconic brands in the world, recognisable to all. They are the worlds largest restaurant chain and serve tens of millions of people a day worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced Customer Insight Analyst to join this growing Digital team.
In the role as Customer Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- developing a digital customer-level analytics framework in partnership with the wider Business Insights Team
- developing sophisticated methods to analyse marketing driven customer data
- managing and executing deeper-dive analytical work to solve business questions
- acting as the customer analytics lead in the digital trading forum as well as the agile working groups
- manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be a successful candidate in this role as Customer Insight Analyst, you must me/have:
- a degree in a relevant subject (Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar)
- a minimum of 4 years' experience in a customer insight role, ideally in a digital marketing team
- experience explaining complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- at least 3 years' experience using SQL, R/python knowledge is a bonus
- proficient in tableau or other data visualisation tools
- experience with Databricks and/or Alteryx is a huge plus