Salary: £40,000-50,000 per annum Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
A real opportunity to make a difference to the customer journey in this clientside role.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading employee benefits providers. In operation for over 50 years, our client is currently protecting over 1.7 million people, providing security and peace of mind to individuals and their families.
Working within a recently established Customer Insight team, you'll have ample opportunity to make a difference. You'll be working on translating customer feedback into business improvements and this will mean a close working relationship with your operations colleagues. By working closely with operations and others across the business, you'll be providing guidance to build, deliver and optimise the customer journey across this company's portfolio of products and services.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- previous experience of managing and delivering customer insight (either agency or clientside)
- good knowledge of research methodologies and approaches
- stellar relationship building skills alongside excellent communication and influencing skills
- proven experience in working with data, data extraction and manipulation and delivering management reporting
- previous financial services experience would be appreciated but is not essential
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply' below.