Salary: £80,000 p.a. Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
A CRM Strategy Director is being sought by an award winning creative and digital agency.
You'll be working for the award winning CX department of a prestigious creative and digital agency
We are looking for an enthusiastic Strategy Director with a passion for Customer
Engagement, CRM and Experience strategy to play a pivotal role in a small but growing team of Customer Engagement specialists.
The role is to work across a diverse set of CX-only and integrated accounts: from FMCG to automotive to transport
We're looking for a Strategy Director with particular strength / specialism in CRM / Loyalty.
- Able to provide a compelling point of view on where CRM is heading, and its
importance to the marketing mix
- Have a full understanding of lifecycles, the data and platforms that sit behind them and able to articulate these in layman's terms
- Can demonstrate marked omnichannel expertise and has worked with clients with
different states of CDP maturity
- Has experience working on or has created loyalty programmes for their clients
- Comfortable in creating detailed and high level contact strategies, business rules and customer journeys
- Familiarity with platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc and what can be achieved through them
DATA STRATEGY & OPTIMISATION
- Well versed in the world of data and performance: comfortable working with Senior Data Practitioners on client and agency side
- Recognises when and where data strategy & analysis would bring additional benefits to an account or project
BUSINESS & MARKETING ACUMEN:
- Demonstrates full understanding of the client's business challenges and able to
develop an appropriate strategy to address them.
- Understanding of eCommerce from product experience and merchandising
- Passionate about understanding, dissecting and challenging client briefs - and not
afraid to ask challenging or thought provoking questions.
- Able to add value to clients business through insight and innovative thinking.
- Comfortable inputting into SOWs, suggesting appropriate tasks, methodologies and timings to answer client briefs