Salary: £34,000 - 12 months Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Looking for a CRM specialist to help a top law firm embed their CRM.
My client are a leading international law firm.
The focus of this fixed term CRM Executive role is to support business as usual and long-term strategic projects on the existing OnePlace platform while the firm transitions to a new platform. This will include responding to queries, encouraging change in user behaviour, increasing user engagement and to be the voice of the user. You will work as part of a CRM team of 3 to:
- Increase user engagement by monitoring usage KPIs, proactively seeking feedback and championing the use of the system across the business
- Encourage user behaviour change through training and comms inc. best practice use for e-marketing and BD and GDPR
- Communicate and train on system upgrades, improvements and integrations as required, scheduling training for global users
- Are a dynamic, friendly and proactive team member with strong communication and project management skills, who has high standards of excellence and can engage and gain swift credibility with users in order to coach and influence behaviour
- Have previous experience working with a Contact Management System and working within a Marketing team is essential
- Have a strong understanding of the business needs of key users, can engage with them effectively in classroom settings as well as 1-2-1, and thrive on finding practical solutions to their challenges using existing and emerging functionality