Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 - Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a Digital Crm marketer looking for a fresh challenge? Do you have proven exp gained in F&B or Hospitality?
A well established high street casual dining group
- Planning CRM campaigns and customer journeys across all digital touchpoints alongside the Brand Marketing teams;
- Implementing and monitoring those campaigns and journeys, managing budgets to deliver strong & continuously improving return on investment;
- Creating regular CRM campaign & digital product performance analysis, providing insights and making recommendations
- Managing all Digital products for your brand(s), ensuring best practice is followed including GDPR & regulatory compliance;
- Being a company "expert" on all customer digital touch points and providing support and best practice advice to the Digital and Brand teams;
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with vendors & suppliers;
- Staying up to date with the latest industry innovations and technologies;
Substantial hands-on digital marketing experience involving CRM campaign activities
Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with previous experience launching multi-channel digital propositions that have delivered key business impact
Key experience of delivering and optimizing key Digital & CRM concepts such as (but not exclusively) automation, integration & segmentation
Previous experience with ESP systems is essential, such as Salesforce, Acoustic and Exponea, ideally with some understanding of Email design including HTML & CSS
Clear understanding on how CRM tools work alongside other digital and POS systems
Confident user of Google or Adobe analytics and Excel.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Food & Beverage Hospitality sector. This is a fast paced role and you will need to happy working on multiple projects across the business.
If this is you - please apply today!