Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 Location: Greater London,North London Job Type: Permanent
Customer Data Analyst required for this growing online marketing team!
This well known brand, which owns 3 of the UK's best loved high street chains, is at the top of it's game.
In this role at Customer Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- extracting, analysing, reporting, and reviewing customer data
- delivering weekly reports and insight, sharing best practices and key learning
- supporting the acquisition and integration of new customer data into the customer data model
- driving the right touch points that need to be 'tagged' to obtain insight
- identifying new ways to segment and communicate to audience
- identifying new areas of opportunity for senior stakeholders
To be a successful candidate in this role as Customer Data Analyst, you must be/have:
- previous experience working with CRM data and platforms (Exponea is a plus)
- demonstrable SQL query knowledge
- proven experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- experience using JIRA is a bonus
- ideally some experience working in the retail sector
If this role sounds like it's for you then apply NOW!