Salary: £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Creative Strategist to join this world-leading experience design company!
With roots going back to the 1960s, this is an established and very successful independent creative agency with particular specialism in brand experience. Working with some of the world's most recognisable brands, they deliver innovative and engaging experiential campaigns that transform their client's business through creativity.
This agency are on a mission to produce groundbreaking ideas. The Creative Stategist position is an important position within their strategy & creative teams.
You’ll have the insight, curiosity, clarity and energy to help develop groundbreaking strategies and ideas, pushing creativity, helping to deliver inspiring and award-winning work for clients.
This particular role is a newly created role - you are needed to help these award-winning experiences reach wider audiences! These activations need to be seen far and wide and to do that, the team are in need of a Creative Strategist who is well-versed in media. You will be working to expand audiences through OOH, TV, Radio, Digital, Social etc.
Not all campaigns will be experiential and you will be a fluid member of the team, mixing between different channels and clients.
You will be supporting in:
- Writing and delivering clear client briefs.
- Developing cross-channel content strategies.
- Developing customer journeys.
- Planning and executing multi-layered research.
- Presentations, pitches and workshops.
You will be working closely with the Lead Creative Strategist on the above along with other internal teams and the clients themselves.
To be a successful candidate, you will be enthusiastic, have tenacity and be resilient.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience in designing and executive research - quant and qual.
- Approx 4 years experience in media planning within the UK, if you have this and international experience then GREAT!
- Experience in strategic marketing projects across different channels in a broad marketing context, preferably in an agency environment.
- An understanding of creative and design methodologies.
- Knowledge of customer journeys and user journey planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging digital, social, commercial technologies and trends.
- A holistic approach.
- Experience in developing experiential and digital platforms /communication projects with knowledge of interactive media online, off line and crossover.
If you think this sounds like you then apply today!