Salary: £24,000 up to £40,000 depending on experience Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Growth marketing agency is looking for creative strategists for this fully remote role! Agency background ideally.
Our client is a specialist in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach clients growth goals. Through their data-driven testing process, they unlock the true growth potential of clients all over the world.
As a Creative Strategist your mission will involve:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients. Including, helping to define creative strategy to build and protect their brands through various stages of creative development.
- Coming up with cool new ideas and strategies (and the obligatory slide decks) to help us grow our clients.
- Problem-solving. Issues with briefs, delivery, resourcing crop up. Take a look at the problem and either work with other teams (social, search, digital strategy) to resolve, or know when to escalate.
- Housekeeping - Keeping a close eye on the planned work for the creative department vs the number of creative hours available.
You'll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- 2 to 5 years experience( or more for a team lead position)
-agency exp. ideally
- An eye for good copy and design (and, maybe more importantly, for bad copy and design).
- Impressive powers of persuasion (through storytelling).
- A portfolio that shows you can tell a brand's story through great campaigns.
- Intimate knowledge of digital - that means you've written and/or reviewed social media paid ads, landing pages, email copy, whitepapers etc.
- Be captivating when presenting to clients/ other stakeholders will prove very useful.
- Comfortable looking at data to determine the performance.
- PowerPoint/Google Slides skills.
- (Nice to have) Experience as a copywriter or designer.
- (Nice to have) Experience with a variety of companies (sizes and industries).
Apply now if this sounds like you! This role is fully remote.