Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 6 months FTC Location: Homeworking,Greater London Job Type: Freelance
Content Marketing role - a global business who are revolutionising cancer diagnosis. Their mission is simple - Save Lives
Muliti-national healthcare company who are passionate about early disease detection for humans and animals.
They are developing screening solutions which are simple and low cost allowing quicker detection of disease.
HQ is in US but this position can be fully remote working or you can work from their London office.
This is a B2B content focussed role working across all channels including Web, Social and PR.
Working closely with the CMO you will formulate a workable content roadmap and organize the editorial calendar
You will own social media management and content. This will cover everything from monthly content planning to content creation to third party content sourcing to reviewing and assessing performance.
You will support the CMO with ad hoc projects. This could include production of key collateral such as brochures and corporate reports, website management as well as liaison with influencers and KOL's and event management.
To take on this Content Marketing role, working for a company whose raison d'etre is to save lives, must be a massive motivator for you.
But on a practical level, you'll need to have;
- Experience working B2B and if this is within life sciences then all the better
- Proven experience in generating compelling and interesting content from sometimes complex subject matter
- Excellent writing skills - both short and long copy with impeccable use of English language especially grammar and syntax for all content
- Experience of running successful corporate and brand social media programmes
- Good senior stakeholder management skills
- Confident presentation style
- A willingness to flex your work around the demands of the business
- The personality that thrives on jumping in the deep end and never says "never"
It would be great if you have experience of working for a listed company and some global experience but not 100% essential
This is a small but very established, well funded business who are doing something remarkable.
If you'd like to join them on their journey for the next 6 months please send me your details