Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Content Marketing Executive wanted to manage B2B and B2C content for the brand and the franchise network
Our Client is the UK’s largest network of extra-curricular performing arts schools for children and young people, with over 46,000 students enrolled in weekly classes. With 350 franchises and 3,500 teachers worldwide, they operate in over 1800 schools and also have a presence in Canada, Germany, Malta, Spain, Gibraltar, Australia and South Africa.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for
- delivering the content marketing strategy
- managing B2B and B2C content across their national websites and producing engaging and inspirational content for their organisation and franchise network.
The successful Content Marketing Executive has
- experience of delivering a content marketing strategy
- the strong ability to guide the content creation process from ideation through to execution
- excellent story telling skills and the ability to make basic copy sound engaging and appealing
- a track record of editing and repurposing existing copy into new forms and different audiences
The job is based in the office in Woking, just a short walk from the station with parking available.
If you can tick these boxes, we'd like to hear from you NOW!