Salary: £39,523 - £45,604 plus benefits Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Content Designer with a strong user focus and an eye for flawless and accessible content?
Our Client is one of the largest providers of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, busy team in a broad campaign management role and further develop your career.
As a Content Designer, you will be responsible for authoring, editing and managing web content as well as ensuring an optimal user experience.
You will be tasked with designing content that is accessible, well structured and user focused as well as using your editorial skills to ensure that content is optimised, engaging and clearly accessible.
You will also be invovled in publishing workflows, archiving and content maintenance.
You will work closely with an agile, in house team digital team of UX designers, developers, scrum masters, analysts and a content lead to identify and roll out continual improvements and updates to the website and its content.
You will work alongside subject matter experts and a campaign delivery team to ensure that content is developed with a digital first and UX focus.
To be considered for the role of Content Designer, you must have
- hands on experience of content design and UX
- a good understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, usability and accessibility as well as web analytics, metadata and SEO
- proven experience of managing CMS, publishing workflows, archiving and content maintenance
- extensive editorial experience with a focus on translating complex information into clear, inclusive plain English
- exceptional attention to detail
YOU MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO GUILDFORD 2-3 DAYS PER WK ONCE RESTRICTIONS ALLOW AND MUST ALSO HAVE VALID WORKING RIGHTS FOR THE UK.