Salary: £55,000 per annum Job Type: Permanent
Content & Campaign manager role @ London cloud-based software co - brand building, campaigns, web pages, SEO & more.
My Client is a successful player in the Invoice Finance sector, with a growing team of enthusiastic and well-experienced professionals helping further build success for the company.
Its credit control App, acts as a cash flow solution for small and medium sized businesses and helps them to make better credit control decisions.
Reporting to the CMO and with the option of hybrid working - 5/10 days in the office - so a 2 day and 3 day office working week, the Content and Campaign Manager will:
-Develop a content strategy across channels to support the marketing team in lead generation, customer engagement and brand advocacy.
- Maintain the content calendar, working with marketing and partnerships teams to ensure the content strategy reflects wider company goals.
- Ensure that external messaging is kept consistent and that all marketing materials are kept up to date and are readily available to take advantage of any opportunities that arise.
- Write, edit and publish content such as thought leadership, case studies, flyers, event follow up collateral and direct mails to feature in Blog, newsletters, and social channels.
- Use SEO search terms to create content to drive inbound traffic to the website.
- Deliver content either inhouse or via external agencies. Develop script and storyboarding for videos or edit and proof read copy from copywriters for written content.
- Build and send marketing emails, direct marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters.
You will be a copywriter with marketing, or a marketeer with copywriting, but ultimately you will be the King or Queen of words!
Its an evolving role as the marketing team continues to grow, with the growth of the company itself - so hands on aswell as strategic content requirements.
To be considered for this role, my Client is seeking candidates with:
- 5+ years of experience in an editorial/marketing or marketing/ editorial role, within the Fintech, finance or accounting sectors.
- A highly focused, goal-oriented outlook and excellent communication skills.
· Ability to juggle simultaneous campaigns and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Experience with email marketing tools particularly Pardot and social media and search tools.
· SEO knowledge and web traffic metrics is preferable.
- Upbeat, collaborative and flexible outlook.
Please share your details if the role sounds of interest and you meet the requirements AND you have the legal right to live and work here in the UK.