Salary: £34,850 Job Type: Permanent
Creative and enthusiastic Communications Officer wanted to lead the communication and promotion of a major partnership.
Our client is an international development charity which works with children in the world's poorest countries to help them build a better future.
In the role of Communications Officer Partnerships you will lead the communications of the partnership to position our client as the charity partner of choice and maximise its visibility and impact.
- create creative and ambitious multimedia communication plans ensuring the activities are integrated across digital, social channels, content, press/media and events
- work with the specialist digital and media teams on the execution of the campaigns
- curate creative youth-centred storytelling to demonstrate impact and evoke social and policy change on a local and global level.
As the successful Communications Officer Partnerships you MUST have
- a successful track record of promoting brand(s) and devising creative plans for successful multi channel communications campaigns
- experience of creating a compelling content plan as well as executing it (online and offline)
- excellent experience of multimedia content creation
- outstanding communications and stakeholder management skills
Previous experience of managing the communication of a major brand partnership would be highly desirable.