Salary: £33,826 - £38,803 per year pro rata 5 months FTC Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Freelance
Experienced Communications Officer needed now, West London: media relations, digital and events. Are you free?
Our client is public research university with 3 West London and Berkshire campuses. Its' courses are designed to enable students to secure work after leaving to allow them to excel in their respective careers.
The Communications Officer will play a key role in promoting the University via key communications channels; as such you will be required to:
- create campaigns across print, broadcast and social media ;
- draft copy for press releases, website news stories, email newsletters, blogs, opinion pieces, corporate collateral
- engage with all stakeholders and work within the wider team
- proactively sell in stories to the media
- manage crisis comms and inbound enquiries
- manage key events'comms
all of which to ensure positive and timely coverage for the University as a whole.
To apply for the Communications Officer role you will need to :
- be an excellent communicator both written and verbal to manage all channels both on and offline ensuring consistency, positivity and accuracy
- know how to brief creatives and suppliers to produce high quality materials on and offline
- have at last 3 years agency or clientside experience working in a comms environment
If you have all of the above and can start at short notice, please apply NOW