Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 - per annum Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
B2B Comms Manager with strong Content and CRM experience, required at London based property finance company.
My Client specialises in short-term loans, for property businesses. They service UK business only and have grown rapidly in the last few years and continue to do so.
Its a privately owned company based in central London, with a close knit team of 30. And considering their size, they put a great deal of focus and effort into their marketing activity - a department they are looking to grow significantly over the next couple of years,
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the Communications Manager will work across integrated B2B activity.
Supporting Sales and Product teams, the Communications Manager will:
- Provide content - Blogs, social media, website and press releases........( not long copy).
- Manage Internal Comms - a new arena for the company.
- Manage Events activity for property investor exhibitions- though this has obviously been seriously limited over the last year.
The audience for such communications activity, will include property investors, mortgage brokers and financial advisers, so you will ideally have communicated with similar audiences in previous roles.
Overall, its an integrated B2B marketing role in a supportive, thriving business.
To be considered for this role, my Client is looking for candidates with:
- Integrated B2B marketing experience, for at least 3 years.
- Client or agencyside.
- Evidence of good Content writing - you can provide examples of your work.
- Experience of using Mailchimp, Salesforce and Hootsuite.
- Excellent team approach, used to working across different departments and full of ideas!
Please do share your details if you meet the criteria!