Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Purpose driven business is looking for an experienced Partnership/Account manager to join their FMCG focussed team
Our client manages and promotes a world-leading food chain assurance scheme - from farmer to shoppers via retail and the food service industry. It reassures shoppers that the £14bn worth of food and drink carrying their logo, is traceable, safe and farmed with care. With a bold ambition of becoming the “Flagship of British Food & Farming” based on world class standards, independent assurance and robust compliance, they are a progressive and critical body within the food & drink industry.
We are looking for a Commercial Partnerships Manager to deliver a strategy for growth with their commercial partners. This role is key in helping to deliver their vision of becoming the Flagship of British Food and Farming.
As a key stakeholder of the Marketing & Commercial team, you will be responsible for working with Licensees to create value to the existing partnerships and to identify and convert new licensing opportunities within the food manufacturing, retail and OOH channels.
We are looking for a tenacious and personable self-starter, with experience of key account management / partnership development, ideally within the FMCG sector, a good understanding of the UK food and beverage marketplace and UK consumer trends, and the ability to engage, inform and work cross-functionally.
This role is about you, the individual, first and the remit of the role can be honed around your skills. Naturally, as you would expect, the role has some pre- determined accountabilities and deliverables as follows:
* Develop enduring and collaborative relationships with your pre-defined group of customers and licensees
* Use every engagement with customers and licensees as a strategic and/or opportunity to demonstrate the value of being part of this scheme
* Research, target and close new opportunities to deliver new licensees and grow licence fee revenue.
* Input to overall commercial strategy and deliver trade channel specific strategy.
This is a super Partnership Manager role, and to be considered. we're looking for:
* >3 years experience in account management and/or business development.
* Degree/degree level intellect.
* A clear sense of urgency and a doer.
* Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing licensee and stakeholder deliverables on multiple projects and the organisation’s priorities.
* Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, attention to detail and able to engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels.
* Ability to handle complexity across subject matter, licensees and stakeholders.
* Consultative, personable style and able to work efficiently under pressure.
* Committed to growing into the Commercial Partnerships lead role within 2-3 years.
Remote/hybrid working - some UK travel to key stakeholders will be required.
If you are looking for a new role, to use your well honed client servicing skills within a purpose driven business, apply today.