Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Client Success Executive required at fast growing London tech company.
My client is a software scaleup located in London and the US, with a unique Content Automation Platform that enables brands to build better business relationships through effective and beautiful content, for marketing purposes.
The company is growing fast with customers that include international brand names ranging from finance, to automotive, to FMCG.
Key responsibilities for the Client Success Executive will include:
- In-depth training and onboarding of the creative software to new clients.
- Working with the Account Management team to create an account strategy ensuring that you understand the needs and objectives of your clients to ensure they have an exceptional experience.
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship with your clients, acting as their main point of contact on a day-to-day basis, solving any issues they may have.
- Working with the broader CS team to ensure seamless handovers and encourage progress through the client's lifecycle.
- Maintaining product expertise across all the software functionalities.
- Upholding the values and cultural ethos of the company in all dealings internally and externally.
The experience, skills and qualities required for this role:
- Passionate about technology and strong ambition to work in a digitally focused role.
- Degree educated, you may be a recent graduate who wants to carve out their career in the SaaS industry, be a marketeer looking for a slight shift in direction or already have some experience of working as a Client Success Manager in another tech co.
- Experience with meeting deadlines and targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- A people person- you don't want to hide behind computer screen all day! You feel confident presenting.
- A great listener - which will enable you to better get to know and so service the Clients.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment, where every day is different.
- Ability to adapt and prioritise workload effectively with a great work ethic.
Please do share your details today if you meet the criteria.