Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum Job Type: Permanent
Client Manager required @ Consumer Insights company, to service their F/S Clients & support the growing business.
My Client is a consumer insight and engagement specialist, focused on long term savings and investments. They work with some of the biggest names in financial services including Investment Managers, Wealth Managers, Retail Banks and Insurance companies.
Their role is very much to act as "translators" between financial services companies and their customers, with the aim to better inform consumers, when planning for their financial futures.
A new role for the company, the Client Manager will likely come from an agency background, where they serviced f/s Clients specifically, or from an f/s clientside background, perhaps as a Marketing Manager or Product Manager.
In this role you will work closely with the 3 Directors ( all from f/s backgrounds) on servicing a number of key clients - to strengthen and enhance the relationships and support them across both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
It will also involve:
-Taking briefs and writing proposals in order to win new business.
-Identifying opportunities and starting to attract/retain business.
-Co-ordinating a virtual team , briefing researchers, both qual and quant.
-Ensuring projects are delivered to budget and timescales.
-Input into client insight reports.
-Managing multiple projects effectively.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 5 years experience either in an f/s agency or in a marketing role at financial organisation.
- Experience of managing f/s clients and relationships.
- Exposure to and experience of using consumer insight and market research, to inform key marketing decisions and for preparing briefs.You will need to be genuinely interested in the power of insights to inform your Clients actions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with all stakeholders including clients, researchers, virtual team and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience of delivering and presenting information in an engaging and analytical way - you will enjoy the written word.
- Brilliantly organised, with a good ability to prioritise and re-assess workload in order to meet changing demands.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work under your own initiative.
- Proven team player - need to be able to be relied upon not only to deliver on projects deadlines but also work collaboratively with the client and the core wider team - a ' hands on' attitude will go a long way!
- A natural interest in market research and an intellectual curiosity.
Please do share your details today if this sounds like you!