Salary: £25,000-£27,000 dep. on experience. Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Grt opp for marketing junior to join this independent insights & strategy agency, servicing large F/S Clients.
My Client is a customer insight & engagement specialist agency, focusing on financial services. They work with some of biggest names in investment/wealth management to directly involve their customers in the development of their business strategy, products and communications.
They are passionate about doing the right thing for consumers in the financial services space.
The role of Client Executive, will involve supporting the team in the development and delivery of an ongoing community engagement activity programme (newsletters, mini-polls, discussion forums and more).
Your responsibilities within that would include:
- Day-to-day management of the various community comments.
- Building and sending out regular online community activity.
- Implementation of community incentive programmes.
- Analysing feedback from the community and preparing reports to present back to clients.
- Qualitative review of comments on discussion forums.
- Supporting the Client Managers in developing the ongoing client relationship.
- Participating in weekly meeting with the client and acting as initial point of contact for day-to-day queries .
- Organising meetings and status reports, to manage and maintain the client relationships.
- Supporting the digital marketing of the business to clients.
- Co-ordinating Linked In posts and Blogs for the website.
My Client is looking for talented individuals who have:
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and re-assess workload in order to meet changing demands.
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good analytical skills but also a creative thinker - who will be confident to question when necessary.
- A real interest in the f/s space and who can see the benefit of clearer communication between f/s institutions and their customers.
You may already have some experience working in the f/s space - client or agencyside.
Or you may come from the market research sector.
Please do share your details today if you have an interest in the opportunity and meet the requirements detailed.