Salary: £44,000+ - 12 months Mat Cover Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Experienced in delivering off-trade activations from either agency or in-house? Available for a 12 mth contract? Read on
Iconic global spirits business with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands based in Central London
This Channel Activation Manager role will support the development of channel/brand activation plans working with the Customer Marketing Manager from planning, activation delivery through to full evaluation. These plans and initiatives will help influence consumer choice along the full Off Trade path to purchase and help drive growth.
The role will involve planning, developing and shaping channel/brand activation plans aligned to brand and channel strategies. Post activity you should ensure clear and definitive evaluation to ensure a maximise ROI, building a catalogue of best practice. Managing activity budgets and appropriate allocation of resources will all be critical to success.
The role will include working closely in partnership with sales/brand teams as well as key customer marketing contacts. This will also include day to day management of POS, procurement and creative agencies as required.
- Strategic Planning
- Channel /Brand Activation
- Evaluation / Measurement
- Internal / External Customer Partnerships
- Brand Marketing Partnerships
You might currently be working in a broad customer marketing role with responsibility for in-store activations, you might be a shopper marketing specialist or you could even be working in an experiential/shopper agency on drinks or FMCG clients. We're really open to background as long as you have:
- Solid understanding of shopper marketing
- Experience of working with major grocery retailers
- Budget Management
- Understanding of Customer Dynamics - experience of building/ shaping channel/customer activation plans - that align brand and customer goals
- Pragmatic and problem solving approach
- The ability to work self-sufficiently with a can-do attitude and ability to work proactively
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Commercial awareness – able to understand and implement ‘ROI’ driven activity
This is a great job in a company with a great culture. Good balance of home/office working. If you are available for an early December start and are able to commit to at least 12 months, please send us your CV today.