Salary: £175 - £190 per day Location: South East England,Hampshire Job Type: Freelance
Fabulous opportunity for a B2B or B2B2C marketer with a can do attitude to work for a global brand.
My client is a world renowned coffee brand who are growing in the professional workplace space.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Campaign Marketing Executive is responsible for the growth and retention of existing B2B customers and acquiring new customers. Responsibilities will include;
· Manage paid digital channels including Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn.
· Identify and test the viability of new channels and implement activity for them accordingly.
· Manage your channels end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, optimising campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns
· Support events to achieve acquisition objectives.
· Deliver best-in-class sales materials for both F2F and virtual sales scenarios.
As Campaign Marketing Executive you'll have experience of working in a B2B results driven environment as well as:
· Knowledge of inbound marketing techniques
· Knowledge of Analytics/PPC/SEO
· Working knowledge of Salesforce
· Experience using inbound and outbound marketing platforms, ie DotDigital, Pardot etc.
· Experience in lead generation
If this sounds like you and you're available now then please apply now!