Salary: Up to £40K Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Great Brand Communications role with this sports performance technology start up based in South West London.
A well funded start up with a very exciting new product in wearable technology. The product was launched earlier this year and has already been recognised as award winning at CES 2020.
Their vision is to be the leading and most trusted sports performance technology brand out there aiming to inspire athletes to constantly improve and strive to achieve their full potential. This is a great time to join this dynamic start up and be part of their success.
Within the role of Brand Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing the brand strategy and its communication across all consumer & B2B touchpoints
- Act as the brand's representative and spokesperson to external comms
- Managing retail channels, influencers, PR agency and sponsorships
- Ownership of presence at key events and development of collateral
- Creation & management of global marketing calendar across marketing activity and product launches
- Managing the global marketing budget, maximising ROI and data analysis
Ideally you'll also have experience of working in an SME or start up and have a real interest in the sports industry
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Have experience across the full marketing mix to develop brand marketing and PR plans
- Proven track record of developing and managing brand campaigns
- Be highly organised and results driven
- Have the confidence and ability to work in a fluid, fast paced, start-up environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now