Salary: £180 - £200 per day - Long term contract (potentia Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Fabulous role in iconic spirits business to look after premium portfolio - if luxury is your thing - read on...
Global player with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium spirits brands. UK office is London based, although they have a hybrid working policy.
Classic Brand Manager role with responsibility for a portfolio of three key premium brands both on and off trade.
This is very much a 360 role encompassing everything from Brand Planning, Market Research, Integrated Comms, Customer Marketing/Activations, Digital and Brand Financial Reporting
- Development and implementation of the strategic and operational brand marketing plan (short and medium term)
- Generation of consumer insights and intelligence to inform strategy and execution
- Develop, manage and execute the consumer and customer engagement plans
- Lead development and activation of POS, VAP, Premiums and other selling tools to support brand and/or portfolio programs while assuring acceptable ROI
- Create effective digital marketing programmes that will cut through the clutter and are fully integrated with the rest of the marketing mix
To be the perfect Brand Manager for this super role, you'll need:
- experience in marketing, preferably in brand or customer marketing within the drinks industry or a relevant luxury/prestige product or service
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with strong financial/business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix including customer marketing
- Strong digital experience, needs to be able to demonstrate experience of leading effective marketing programmes that have used digital platforms
- Good experience of social media, search, display, email, and social listening tools
This role is initially being offered as a freelance 12 month/rolling contract. It is expected that it will be able to be offered as a permanent contract early/mid '22.