Salary: DOE 9 month FTC Job Type: Freelance
A fantastic opportunity to join this very well-known haircare brand to support UK & global marketing campaigns, read on!
Part of a beauty global superbrand, this brand has been developed specifically for the professional sector. They place client experience at the heart of everything they do and work as one team to deliver great consumer experiences.
Within the role of Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team with delivery of marketing plans in line with the promotional calendar
- Managing the promotions in line with critical paths and timelines
- Developing key internal relationships across numerous inhouse teams as well as with external domestic & global partners
- Supporting new product development processes and making sure materials are on brand to activate specific campaigns
- Creating design briefs and oversea the design process
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Ideally have hair care or beauty brand experience
- Be available immediately or on a short notice period
- Be able to manage upwards, as well as down and be an excellent communicator
- Be a team player, motivated and adaptable, with the ability to work with numerous teams as well as independently
- Have experience of managing medium sized budgets and feel confident in analysing commercial results
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!